I would assume the logos would be in old newsletters. I’ll have to do some digging.

From my iPhone.

On Jun 11, 2018, at 12:56 PM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hmmmmmm. . . I attended both of those and might possibly still have something. I got in the habit early on of setting up a folders for each job and art opportunity, and likely kept a folder on each conference I went to. Still have most of the folders dating back to that time. It's all in the garage, so I'll look later on today when I get down there. If someone else has found what you need by that point I'll abort the mission.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com