Hello to the list!

I'm coordinating a juried exhibition of Paleoart at the New Mexico Museum
of Natural History and Science this fall, and the call for submissions is
currently open. This exhibition is timed to take advantage of some periods
of heightened interest and visitation, including the Albuquerque
International Balloon Fiesta and the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
Annual Meeting.

Any work that interprets or reconstructs prehistoric life and/or
environments is welcomed, and the jury of artists and researchers will be
reviewing work based on artistic merit and scientific accuracy. The Museum
has agreed to offer accepted works for sale through their NatureWorks
Museum store. Submissions will be accepted through August 1. The exhibition
will open to the public on October 6 and run through January 4, 2019.

Further details can be found on the Prospectus/Call for Entries available
here:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__bit.ly_nmpaleoart2018&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=8IAhkDN6pGLJg-5zQQMqfVzNQvVnrouv_t5vM0ayGaI&s=oelF55eNyILtJzJ1spoPg5in9pXh9frw6XF-xvr5Xws&e=

I hope this is of interest to the list, and would love to see a strong
showing from GNSI members in the submissions!

Please let me know if you have any questions -
-Matt Celeskey

List name is Sciart-L