Thank you, Matt, for bringing this to our attention.
It sounds like a amazing exhibition opportunity.
Best,
Linda

_____________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538

www.lindafeltner.com

On 6/14/18 8:06 PM, Matt Celeskey wrote:
Hello to the list!

I'm coordinating a juried exhibition of Paleoart at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science this fall, and the call for submissions is currently open. This exhibition is timed to take advantage of some periods of heightened interest and visitation, including the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology Annual Meeting.

Any work that interprets or reconstructs prehistoric life and/or environments is welcomed, and the jury of artists and researchers will be reviewing work based on artistic merit and scientific accuracy. The Museum has agreed to offer accepted works for sale through their NatureWorks Museum store. Submissions will be accepted through August 1. The exhibition will open to the public on October 6 and run through January 4, 2019.

Further details can be found on the Prospectus/Call for Entries available here:

http://bit.ly/nmpaleoart2018

I hope this is of interest to the list, and would love to see a strong showing from GNSI members in the submissions!

Please let me know if you have any questions -
-Matt Celeskey