If you have procrastinated or are still on the fence about attending our 50th Anniversary GNSI Conference in Washington DC, you will need to decide soon as this week's Friday, June 22nd deadine for registration is quickly approaching. The registration page and conference website can be found at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__2018.conf.gnsi.org_registration&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=m6di2N8Go0VCGli4zN4GVQ&m=Twvb2k-hB3mcCo1KFD5nb7YCtK10gDDx5wzEm7QzJeA&s=fajvginzGEAlAWOT-A_rhGz9aC8ePyJ_ISdWQ-6QzTY&e=   After that date, registration will be closed and we won't be able to accept late registrations.
The Greater Washington GNSI Chapter is proud to host a full line-up of amazing plenary presenters, workshops, and field trips which await you at American University plus a full day at the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History where GNSI got its start in 1968.  And don't forget the special GNSI juried art exhibit, "Visualize: Art Revealing Science" at the American Association for the Advancement of Science Art Gallery with over 100 chosen works displayed of all manner of subject matter and media. For the awards banquet we will have some special guests and Scott Rawlins will highlight GNSI's history with his address, "Grass Roots to Golden Anniversary: the First 50 Years". Of course there are other planned evening activities we have enjoyed at past conferences such as portfolio sharing, the auction, and the the drum circle.
On behalf of the 2018 Conference Planning Team, thank you to everyone who has already registered, and we look forward to meeting you all next month in Washington DC!
Joel Floyd Chair, 2018 GNSI Conference

List name is Sciart-L