Right now I am using an Epson WF-7610; it's an All-In-One with an 11x17
scan bed, and it prints 13x18. So far I have been very happy with it. It
does tend to scan a bit blue, but it's not excessive and I adjust for
that. I use Photomerge in Photoshop to stitch the sections together,
it's not foolproof, but really goodand saves a lot of work.

Using Epson Scan software, I have quite a bit of control over the scan,
then of course can do more adjustments in Pshop.I've had mostly Epson
scanners and have always been pleased with them, although the Microtek
800 also worked well. I wouldn't get anything smaller than an 11x17
scanbed, and if I had space for (and could afford) a bigger scanner I'd
get it.

My 2¢!

Gail

--