Hello fellow illustrators!

The National Science and Engineering Visualization Challenge, also known as The Vizzies, is a nationwide science visualization contest organized by the NSF and Popular Science Magazine. In addition to an expert's choice award in every category, all pieces are eligible for a people's choice award, which is determined through public voting.

Voting is open through July 8, and I encourage everyone to check out the following page to see all of entries and vote on their favorites: https://vizziesvote.skild.com

I'm also making a gentle plug for my own entry, Determining Rangeland Health in the Great Basin, which is a collaboration with The Nature Conservancy. https://vizziesvote.skild.com/entries/determining-rangeland-health-in-the-great-basin

Thank you!

Kelly

--
570.877.2417