Right now I am using an Epson WF-7610; it's an All-In-One with an 11x17 scan bed, and it prints 13x18. So far I have been very happy with it. It does tend to scan a bit blue, but it's not excessive and I adjust for that. I use Photomerge in Photoshop to stitch the sections together, it's not foolproof, but really good and saves a lot of work.

Using Epson Scan software, I have quite a bit of control over the scan, then of course can do more adjustments in Pshop. I've had mostly Epson scanners and have always been pleased with them, although the Microtek 800 also worked well. I wouldn't get anything smaller than an 11x17 scan bed, and if I had space for (and could afford) a bigger scanner I'd get it.

My 2¢!

Gail