Deb:

It'll just be her son. :) Thanks again!

Jenn

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:02 AM, Deborah Shaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jennifer:
I’m going to be teaching and traveling before the conference, so I’m getting ready (and packed) now. Do we have any more information?

Thank you!

Deb

Deborah B Shaw
dbShaw Studios

cell: 949.887.3465
dbshawstudios.com

On Apr 12, 2018, at 6:04 PM, Jennifer Deutscher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you Deb, that's wonderfully generous! She'll know how many at a later date.