Hi friends
My beloved HP Scanjet4670 See-thru Vertical scanner has no drivers for any recent OS (and the old computer I was keeping just for scanning is dying). What I loved about that scanner: the scanning bed was clear and removable so I could scan large pieces by moving the scanner on the painting, then piecing the scans together in PS.
Looks like HP has not made any similar scanners so I'm looking at the Epson Perfection V39. But thought I'd ask my GNSI friends before making a purchase.
Any suggestions? How do you digitize large pieces?
Thanks!

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Teaching