Hmmmmmm. . . I attended both of those and might possibly still have something. I got in the habit early on of setting up a folders for each job and art opportunity, and likely kept a folder on each conference I went to. Still have most of the folders dating back to that time. It's all in the garage, so I'll look later on today when I get down there. If someone else has found what you need by that point I'll abort the mission.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lynettecook.com&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=tUENGiV3j_IV4KMObAzjYZK_GqZUezUHq4YhB6ulMM0&s=-GhdeaGHGIx4PNXg1uLqhbb8XAYusnefLkDWalK8dyM&e=

On Jun 11, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

> I am looking for a lead on the 1985 and 1989 GNSI Conference logos.
>
> Is there anyone out there who attended those conferences and might have conference materials showing what the logo looked like?
>
> 1985 - University of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA
> 1989 - UC at Santa Barbara, CA
>
> It is possible logos were not developed for those conferences, but my memory is too fuzzy to know what the situation was.
>
> Britt

> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gnsi.org_resources_reviews_gnsi-2Dsciart-2Dl-2Dlistserv&d=DwIFAg&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=tUENGiV3j_IV4KMObAzjYZK_GqZUezUHq4YhB6ulMM0&s=ebuXHQvI008iPH2DA3QKINkHlRoCxfBYvZvmHxlk05E&e=

List name is Sciart-L