That would be lovely Lynette! I appreciate the help.

Britt

On 6/11/18 1:56 PM, Lynette Cook wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Hmmmmmm. . . I attended both of those and might possibly still have something. I got in the habit early on of setting up a folders for each job and art opportunity, and likely kept a folder on each conference I went to. Still have most of the folders dating back to that time. It's all in the garage, so I'll look later on today when I get down there. If someone else has found what you need by that point I'll abort the mission.

Lynette
--
Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator
Main Web Site: http://www.lynettecook.com