Hi all.

I'm sure there are already a bunch of threads on this from years past, but I'm not sure how best to search.

A new, local blog used some of my photos (I was paid a nominal amount by the subjects of the feature) and didn't give me credit. I looked around the blog, and noticed that they don't give any photo credits. I'd like to write a short, friendly email to them suggesting they start giving credit for images. It is more professional, and shows their appreciation and respect for the artist's work and intellectual property; and that credit could provide new work for the artist.

Anything else that's important for me to include?

Thanks!

marni