Forwarded on behalf of Naeima in Iraq. Can anyone provide him with information? Please respond to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

and not to me.

Brett
From: neima ibrahim <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2018 at 2:35 AM
To: Brett Ratcliffe <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: predators of scarabs eggs

 Hi Sir
  Recently iím working on taxonomy of dung beetles, collected different specimens  ( Oryctes spp, Onitis alexis , Pentodon alegrius , Onthophagus spp, ) from light traps from date palms fields in Iraq. also  i was collected  (wasp, and cricket), with dung beetles , i think , the wasps and crickets are predators on scarabs eggs , if possible for you ,you can help me to tell me the genus of  the wasps or crickets  feed on scarabs eggs, because i make big  search to know the genus of these predators  but i fail, i just know scoliidae family , if you would like to help me i can send to you photo of my predators on scarab beetles,
Thank you
kind regards
Naiema