Dear Friends,

You're invited to join the Willa Cather Foundation and Portland-based artist Barb Tetenbaum for an evening celebrating the 100th publication anniversary of Willa Cather's novel My Ántonia. The event is free and open to the public.

Please see the information that follows or the attached poster for more details. I hope to see you there!

Who:  Barb Tetenbaum, creator of The Slow Read (a summer-long simulcast of My Ántoniaand Ashley Olson, Executive Director of the Willa Cather Foundation in Red Cloud, Nebraska

What:  An evening celebrating the 100th publication anniversary of My Ántonia with talks about the inspiration for My Ántonia, its ongoing relevance, and The Slow Read project.

When:  Sunday, July 29, at 7:00 p.m.

Where:  Shipley Collins Mediatheque at PNCA. 511 NW Broadway

This event is sponsored in part by The Oregon Arts Commission, The Oregon Community Foundation, RACC, The Willa Cather Foundation and the University of Lincoln-Nebraska.

Ashley Olson | Executive Director
The Willa Cather Foundation
413 North Webster Street, Red Cloud, NE 68970
Tel: 402-746-2653 | Fax: 402-746-2652
Web: www.WillaCather.org