Dear Cather Friends,

We now have a CFP for the 2019 International Willa Cather Seminar in Winchester, Virginia, and we wanted you to be the first to see it (see attachment).  We hope you are planning to join us next June, in Cather's beautiful Virginia birthplace, as we explore the Seminar topic, "Unsettling Cather:  Differences and Dislocations," together.

So--start thinking about a paper topic, and note that we also welcome proposals for roundtable panels and other formats.  We'd appreciate your circulating the CFP among colleagues and students who may be interested.  We're especially eager to include graduate students and others who are new to Cather studies in this Seminar.  Please make sure that your graduate students and others are aware of this opportunity, and note that the Willa Cather Foundation is offering to assist with funding for graduate students who present papers.

If you have any questions or concerns or suggestions about Seminar plans, please be in touch.  We are really looking forward to seeing you in Virginia next year!

Best regards,

Marilee Lindemann, [log in to unmask]
Ann Romines, [log in to unmask]
    Program Directors