From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henry, John
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Excellent review article

Dear AFEEers,

Given the recent attention to Polanyi, some may want to consult the archives, housed at Concordia University in Montreal, and organized through the work of his daughter, Kari Levitt-Polanyi--though, when I studied at McGill, she was just plain old Levitt. I never knew she was Polanyi's daughter (and probably didn't know who Polanyi was!).

http://www.concordia.ca/research/polanyi/archive.html

The Karl Polanyi Digital Archive (KPIPE) gives users access to the archival collection in digital form: notes, lecture notes and outlines, outlines of projected books, drafts of manuscripts (published and unpublished), unpublished papers and published articles by Karl Polanyi, as well as papers by others.

John

John F. Henry

Levy Economics Institute of Bard College

Annandale-on-Hudson

NY 12504