*Greetings unto the populace of Calontir, from your Kingdom Chronicler.*

I have enjoyed my time in this office a great deal, but I must begin plans
for my successor.

Candidates should be organized, be able to maintain schedules, and above
all understand the importance of deadlines. Solid communication skills
would be very helpful. Competency with the layout program of your choice is
a requirement of the position.

If you are interested in being the next Kingdom Chronicler to serve
Calontir, please send a letter of interest along with your qualifications
to Their Majesties and a copy to me by no later than September 1, 2018.
Interviews will be arranged at a future date.

If you have any questions about the position, the requirements, or the
expectations of the job, I would be delighted to have a conversation with
you.

Being Chronicler is a joy, and I highly recommend this job. Please consider
serving your Crown and Kingdom in this capacity.

Cheers!

*Conna*