Greetings Calontir from your Pennsic 47 Land Agent.

For those attending Pennsic, remember that Gate will not be open between Midnight and 0600, Monday through Thursdays. If you have an overnight arrival outside of a weekend, site staff will stage you on the Battlefield overnight.
Once you get to Calontir Camp in N05, find me to get your tent location before setting up. We are a little tighter this year than usual, due to some reorganization of the site by the Pennsic Staff. Three small camp groups were moved from the B-Blocks to accommodate a new parking area.
Master Rhodri and Lady Antonia will also have copies of the primary map, in case I am unavailable when you arrive.
All that said, I am looking forward to seeing everyone have a great time at Pennsic.

Hitting the road.

Viga-Valr Viligisl (Vels)