Linda, I'll be in DC Sat evening and can swing by airport if you need a ride.

Liz

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:39 AM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
HI All:
I just signed up on the nifty carpool page for the conference.

https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/a9ryng

If anyone is wanting to share a taxi  or carpool from the DCA airport on Saturday eve to the campus dorms, let me know.

email me if other options.

See you soon!

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538