Ditto from me!

____________________

Deborah B Shaw
dbShaw Studios

cell: 949.887.3465
dbshawstudios.com

On Jul 11, 2018, at 9:00 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Nice Spotting, Chris!   Congratulations, Lynette. !!
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC

520.803.0538
On 7/10/18 6:36 PM, Chris Gralapp wrote:
[log in to unmask]" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-decoration: none;" class="">While we are noting great illustrators, I spotted a Lynette Cook illustration in my  most recent Discover --an image of our galaxy entitled Milky Way: Embraced in Spiral Arms, in a special issue about Everything Worth Knowing.  Congrats Lynette!  Whenever I see stars I look for your credit line!

Chris
--

>^..^<
Chris Gralapp, MA, CMI, FAMI