Way cool!

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 8:23 PM, OC ocarlislephoto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Congratulations Alice! And Thank You, Stoney.

I have always admired the beautiful art that Alice creates..absolutely beautiful. I am reminded of a project that I created from UGA Herbarium specimens, a Pitcher Plant, Saracenia alata.

C Olivia (“OC”) Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”