Hi all,

Just a quick reminder for anyone who couldn’t make the conference that we’ll be live-streaming two of our plenaries this week: Scientific American senior graphics editor Jen Christiansen's "Visualizing Science" (Tuesday 7/17 10:30am EST) & NMNH director Kirk R. Johnson's "Fossils, Lost Worlds, & the Hero's Journey" (Wednesday 7/18 9:45am).

The stream will be broadcast from the main Facebook page: http://facebook.com/gnsiart

Google tells me that you won’t need an account to view it, so hopefully there won’t be any problems on that end.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to share the stream with friends.

Jenn Deutscher
GNSI Social Media Coordinator