Hi Andy et al.,

Your statement about nail polish and Elmeršs begs the question - what do
you recommend as an archival alternative?

AB

Professor Andrew V. Z. Brower
Evolution and Ecology Group
Dept. of Biology, Box 60
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132

(615) 898-2064

On 7/18/18, 1:27 PM, "Entomological Collections Network Listserve on
behalf of Andy Deans" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>