Sounds great. I wish I could come. Will it be recorded, or webcast?

I am sure the program would be interesting to an audience far beyond the lecture theatre.

Frank

Dr. Frank-Thorsten Krell

Senior Curator of Entomology, Editor-in-Chief

Commissioner and Councillor, International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature

Department of Zoology

Denver Museum of Nature & Science

2001 Colorado Blvd

Denver, Colorado 80205-5798, U.S.A.

Phone 303.370.8244

Fax 303.331.6492

http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Museum’s mission is to be a catalyst and ignite the community’s passion for nature and science.