From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mayhew, Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 6:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Polanyi

John:  Thank you very much for posting this.   I also second your recommendation of Gareth Dale's book on Polanyi.  It is indeed excellent.

Not at the same level of scholarship but of some interest perhaps, I will note that I recently published "Trump Through a Polanyi :ens: Considering Community Well-being," in REAL WORLD ECONOMICS REVIEW (March, 2017): 28-35.  I would be interested in any comments from those of you interested in making use of Polanyi's ideas about economies.

Anne