Dear Afeefolks,

This is a friendly reminder that proposals for papers, workshops and panels
at ICAPE are due Tuesday, September 4th. I hope you can join us for this
conference that brings all of the heterodox perspectives together.

Best,

Geoff Schneider

*International Confederation of Associations for Pluralism in Economics