From: AFEEMAIL Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Natarajan, Tara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, August 31, 2018 at 12:38 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Why don't women major in econ?

Julie Nelson's extensive work and prolific publications on methodology speaks volumes about the issues you raise John.

Irene Van Staveren work esp her book on The values of economics is yet another source.

Historians of thought who work on Methodological questions and research, especially feminist methodologists have done some of the best work in my view -- because it examines the issues you raise from a foundational/ theoretical perspective -- getting to the core of RCT and its relationship to various facets of orthodox theory in general.

Best

Tara Natarajan