*CONF:  Italian Madrigal Conference, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY,
15–16 September 2018*

We are pleased to announce the third annual symposium on the Italian
Madrigal on Saturday and Sunday, 15–16 September 2018, at Colgate
University in Hamilton, NY. Conference papers examining the Italian
madrigal from a variety of perspectives will take place on Saturday and on
Sunday morning, with a Saturday evening performance by the ensemble Blue
Heron <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.blueheron.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=uU1lHfl9njzeAVAMWqw2ofItoLBkki8NVKoAQrvQN5E&s=tPP4HBQkven3MWYvOVPjvu1i5FqF5sZMRJdeeVR4lic&e=>.

All events are free and open to the public. However, we ask that all
participants register by September 1 so we can provide enough food and
coffee.

Details and registration can be found at www.colgate.edu/madrigal.  Inquiries
may be directed to Seth Coluzzi (scoluzzi -at- colgate.edu).