CONF:  Italian Madrigal Conference, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY, 15–16 September 2018

We are pleased to announce the third annual symposium on the Italian Madrigal on Saturday and Sunday, 15–16 September 2018, at Colgate University in Hamilton, NY. Conference papers examining the Italian madrigal from a variety of perspectives will take place on Saturday and on Sunday morning, with a Saturday evening performance by the ensemble Blue Heron.

All events are free and open to the public. However, we ask that all participants register by September 1 so we can provide enough food and coffee.

Details and registration can be found at www.colgate.edu/madrigal.  Inquiries may be directed to Seth Coluzzi (scoluzzi -at- colgate.edu).