The International Medieval Congress 2019 is the twenty-sixth annual
Congress, and will be held from 1-4 July 2019 at the University of Leeds.
The Congress welcomes proposals on any topic related to the Middle Ages,
and features a Special Thematic Strand each year; this year's focus is
'Materialities’.

The Congress is particularly interested in papers, session proposals, and
roundtables related to music, liturgy, or music & liturgy. To that end,
individual paper proposals are due by *31 August 2018* and session and
roundtable proposals are due by *30 September*.

The proposal process for the IMC is short and painless, only a 100-word
abstract. Please do consider submitting a paper or session:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.leeds.ac.uk_arts_news_article_5392_open-5Fcall-5Ffor-5Fpapers-5Fimc-5F2019&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=eha70cp5Kv83NrHjXSIoYqB9EbwpNWKzQtix6iilo5Q&s=wW2IRYtUhwp1ulDY7v7QfxgwyV1Bxz2UdkbduocwMrM&e=

If I can be of any assistance, please be in touch.

Daniel J. DiCenso
Assistant Professor of Music
College of the Holy Cross

Program Committee, International Medieval Congress, Leeds
Stand Coordinator, Music & Liturgy

ddicenso -at- holycross.edu