Call for Papers
Pacific Southwest Chapter, American Musicological Society
CFP Deadline: 7 September 2018
Conference date: 20 October 2018
Conference venue: University of California, Irvine

The Pacific Southwest Chapter of the American Musicological Society will hold its fall meeting on Saturday, October 20, 2018 at the University of California, Irvine.

We welcome abstracts proposing paper topics for the meeting. Papers will be 30 minutes plus 15 minutes for questions. Abstracts should be no longer than 350 words, fit on a single 8.5 x 11 page, and provide a clear idea of your methodology and conclusions. The abstract should contain the proposed title, author’s name and institutional affiliation, and a list of the equipment necessary for the presentation.

Please send abstracts to our Vice President, Amy Bauer (abauer -at- uci.edu), by Friday, September 7, 2018.