Conference: "Music, Musicology & Post-Truth", Dublin, 7-8 September 2018 -
Registration Open

Dear Colleagues,

Registration is now open for the conference "Music and Musicology in the
Age of Post-Truth" which will take place at University College Dublin on 7
and 8 September. You can access its programme, advice on accommodation and
the registration page here:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ucd.ie_music_events_conferences_&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=Z052DDtggyeXquX2v9WhiG5p54h_IIlJeKuUci286lI&s=yM3JAZX7IzxVOFZa5ICukm-NGV5khAS5Y_rb85pM_1g&e=

The early bird rates will be available until 19 August. The conference
dinner includes a three course meal with wine at an Italian restaurant in
Dublin's city centre.

When registering you will have to create an account first. Please ignore
the "discount" button which for some reason we can't make invisible. It is
not functional as the early bird rate represents a discount already.

Best wishes,
Dr Wolfgang Marx
School of Music
University College Dublin