Postdoctoral Fellow in Music Theory: Wellesley College

The Department of Music at Wellesley College invites applications for a
Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow in Music Theory. The appointment will be at the
rank of a Mellon Postdoctoral Fellow for a period of two years to begin on
January 1, 2019. A PhD, DMA degree, or the equivalent is required. The
Fellow will be expected to teach one course in music theory per semester,
in addition to developing their own research and participating in the
academic life of the department. We seek a Fellow who is committed to
undergraduate education and whose pedagogical outlook incorporates original
methodologies for engaging with the Western musical canon, jazz, and/or the
music of other traditions and cultures. Wellesley College is an Affirmative
Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to increasing the
diversity of the college community and the curriculum. Candidates who
believe they can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply.

Required materials for submission are a CV; Cover Letter; Three Letters of
Recommendation; and a Statement of Teaching and Research (not to exceed one
page in length). To apply, visit  https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__career.wellesley.edu_postings_2365&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=o5pZuLnOUwMlBGbplBoOrU35b7WlXr5uEoo172vaYTM&s=0xQw-QgYwP5fQySte6BpkN7Q9cLPCuFMVAhX0UKyW2k&e=
.