Journal of Mathematics and Music, Volume 12, Issue 1, March 2018

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.tandfonline.com_toc_tmam20_12_1&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=cNpEppqkWRqv4QkfnBk8GyVRjLpdQquba5MwXhO6rOs&s=9rC1_I4oWciIcft3-qC9JKatz0oieULNbBKXGZCfV2o&e=

Articles

Predicting Babbitt's orderings of time-point classes from array aggregate
partitions in None but the Lonely Flute and Around the Horn
Brian Bemman & David Meredith

Expanded interval cycles
Adam H. Berliner, David Castro, Justin Merritt & Christopher Southard

Relational poly-Klumpenhouwer networks for transformational and
voice-leading analysis
Alexandre Popoff, Moreno Andreatta & Andrée Ehresmann

Conference Opening Remarks

Opening remarks of the Sixth Biennial International Conference on
Mathematics and Computation in Music (MCM 2017) in Mexico City, June 26–29,
2017
Emilio Lluis-Puebla

Art

Rational Melody XVI