The Idea of Canon in the Twenty-First Century
September 22-23, 2018,
Earle Recital Hall, in Sage Hall, Smith College, Northampton, MA
Keynote Speaker: Leonora Saavedra (University of California, Riverside)

We are pleased to announce the preliminary program for the conference,
which can be found at: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.musicologyandthepre&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=cXtWID6QI9D1ksxyJIZPdaW1LJCgLaf8cC9aJek7W4A&s=i7TSRB4iHhKsmXZiiswML7g_BA2ZTd4Snr347m4onhI&e=
sent.com/conference-2018program/

All are welcome to attend, and there is no registration fee. However, we
ask that you do RSVP to us at the following addresses so that we know how
much food and coffee to order:
amoore44 -at- smith.edu
mritchey -at- umass.edu