CALL FOR PAPERS
INTERNATIONAL MACHAUT SOCIETY
54th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON MEDIEVAL STUDIES
KALAMAZOO, MICHIGAN, 9-12 MAY 2019

The International Machaut Society will sponsor *three* sessions at the
International Congress on Medieval Studies in May:

* Teaching Machaut's World (A Roundtable)
* Late Medieval Multimedia
* Motet Petting 'Zoo: Exploring Medieval Motets with Live Performance (A
Workshop)

The session titles listed above are meant to be taken in the broadest sense
possible. We strongly encourage submissions on *any* topic relating to the
life, works, and times of Guillaume de Machaut, and also welcome those that
touch on interdisciplinary issues. Contributions should be 20 minutes in
length.

Proposals should include an abstract of no more than 300 words and a
completed Participant Information Form (required by the Medieval
Institute); the form is available on this page.
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wmich.edu_medievalcongress_submissions&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=XIamJa5_EFnhn3VD8M5jUHnHN5mEVaWEC60yRBw9Aps&s=6wWiR69tlG15wsoLlk57SS4Iic-4zKLkw6iGz59LRIo&e=>

Please email your abstract and completed Participant Information Form to
Jared Hartt: Jared.Hartt -at- oberlin.edu

*Submissions must be received by 21 September 2018.*

Please forward this call for papers to any potentially interested
colleagues and/or graduate students.

To find out more about the International Congress on Medieval Studies,
visit:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wmich.edu_medievalcongress&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=XIamJa5_EFnhn3VD8M5jUHnHN5mEVaWEC60yRBw9Aps&s=RKwCY_fA8gN0WuJtKUInLeEk2rabbYq7EFcOLK98YDo&e=

All best wishes,
Jared Hartt
Treasurer/Secretary/Archivist, International Machaut Society