*Assistant Professor of Music*
*Dartmouth College (School of Arts & Sciences, Department of Music)*
*Hanover, New Hampshire*

The Department of Music at Dartmouth College seeks outstanding candidates
for a full-time tenure-track appointment at the rank of Assistant
Professor. Teaching responsibilities will focus on Western art music
history and theory. We will prioritize candidates with the demonstrated
ability to make music come alive in the undergraduate classroom through
performance and/or creative pedagogies. Review of applications will begin
on *November 1, 2018*. Qualifications: Completed PhD or DMA or equivalent
professional achievement required by the July 1, 2019 starting date.

Please submit a cover letter and CV to http://
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__apply.interfolio.com_53077&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=OlKJnR33DcrU6Gnxcz32DydJvGVqqMzUu1TbIVsh-RA&s=5Nb-AdVm6eWZoLzn_RU-FOknfmfn4USGW4ju7UHCwAc&e=>apply.interfolio.com/53077.

Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with
a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status,
marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by
members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.