I talked to so many wonderful people this weekend, and so many amazing people offered their support and time and invaluable assistance. I did my best to speak to as many of you as I could to express how much your help meant to me and how grateful I was, I could never have thanked you all.

So to every one who volunteered their time and talent and just incredible dedication to making this Cattle Raids a wonderful experience for everyone in attendance(myself included), thank you all so much. None of this would have been possible without you!