Greetings Mag Mor!

This is your court report, somewhat delayed, from The Baronial Arts and Sciences Championship!

Lord Fastmundr Eldjarnsson received a corrected scroll

Their Excellencies Halftroll And Gyda welcomed a visitor from the south, Julie, in her first visit to our Barony and to this Known World

Lady Adelheide Frommke received an award of Cambroges

Her Excellency Seraphina Brugari Stepped down as Baronial Arts and Sciences Champion

Lady Adelheid Frommke was declared as our new Arts and Sciences Champion, and gladly took her place in court

Being as it was our great Baron’s birthday, the populous was called into could to sing to him wishes of a Happy Birthday in the key of Calontir!

Skald!