Fasti, it was a wonderful event and you did an amazing job.  There were things that you dealt with calmly that would have rattled the most experienced scadian.  We're so lucky to have you in our barony!
I want to add my heartfelt thanx to everyone who worked so hard.  Mag Not rocks!!!!
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:10 PM, Fasti