Where is the Barony's storage? If the hasps will take it, i have several uncuttable locks.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM, Gyda Glora <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
That I'm aware of they've been broken into twice. The previous time it was suspected to be teens, as they didn't take anything, just broke drywall and cut locks. The locks were found in a pile on the property. The Baronial unit had some drywall broken out, and the lock cut off, but nothing was touched. Since I was the contact, I went out to look at the damage. They upped security with cameras and more lights after that.
With this incident, I called and spoke with the manager. He believed specific units were targeted and broken into.

Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor