As for as I know, we are at Security Storage because it's the cheapest around. It would cost the barony double or more to move to a different facility. We looked into finding a different place when I was exchequer.

  On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Gyda Glora<[log in to unmask]> wrote:   Replied.

Gyđa kennara glóra
Baroness of Mag Mor