I’m just venting…

It seems more and more exhibitions are not providing insurance. Most require that the artist cover shipping and insurance to and from… I’m resigned to that. But there is an exhibition in California of calligraphic art, and if the prospectus doesn’t say, I do always ask about insurance. Nope. They say they take care with the work but that it is not insured. And they insist on original work, rather than a print.

So I guess that’s one exhibition I’ll cross off my list.

Karen

List name is Sciart-L