Thank you, Chris, I appreciate your research and Tonya's response.

I still find it a mystery how I got charged $55 for a single work,
unpublished. I've done dozens of these the same way for years. So I may
need to go back and see if I clicked a wrong button.

Best cheer,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615