The lines I am making have variable periods (wave lengths) throughout.

Marj

Leggitt Design
303-394-0566
https://www.science-art.com/leggitt

On Aug 7, 2018, at 1:18 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Marj,

What I would do is make vertical guides spaced as required to establish wave duration. Then I’d create a serpentine path and snap the points to the vertical guides.

Hard to describe so I hope that’s clear.

From my iPhone.