I worked with it some more and the results with the Mesh warp are pretty finicky and sucky. It will
take a lot of experimenting to get what I think you want.

You may need to go find a log chart to your as an image template, do the Zig Zag and Expand the
result so you can move the waves around to match up. This is tough also because the wave form
handles do not change proportionately in size and you push points together.

You can also try setting up the Zig Zag at its tightest setting, Expand the result and then use the
Scaling tool and the white selection arrow to scale selected points out in one direction, repeating
with one less point selected each time. That might solve the handle scaling issue.

Britt

--
Britt Griswold/SED Code 600

List name is Sciart-L