Thank you, Lynette!  I love to hear what's out there and what's working!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 8/1/18 9:46 AM, Lynette Cook wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> FYI, I just called in a local computer expert I used several months ago for some current problems and asked him what his choice would be amongst the options Carbonite, BackBlaze, Crashplan. I need to make a choice myself and get an off-site backup in place. He immediately said Carbonite because it has the best customer service. Thought I’d pass this along. . .

Lynette
Lynette Cook
www.lynettecook.com