Thank you, Barbara.
I had noticed when I registered artwork in June, that the fee had gone up from $35 (electronic filing) to $55.  grrrrr.

Thanks,
Lind
____________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
www.lindafeltner.com
On 8/21/18 2:25 PM, BARBARA HARMON wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Received this in an email from GAG.
I’m sure many of you either also have received, or will.

The survey will close at midnight on September 7, 2018.

2018 Copyright Office Proposed Registration Fee Increase survey LINK https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GGV59XY

Survey link for social media https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WY67XHK

Please pass this along to other artists, photographers, and related professionals you know and urge them to take the survey, too!

Barbara

Barbara Harmon
508•430•8308