Oh my! I didn’t realize all five of those were different lock options. This is helpful to know. The last padlock, FYI, still lets you change its position in the layer order. As far as I know, it’s only the background layer that is immovable, unless you double click on it and turn it into a layer that is no longer “background.”

Lynette