Due to a rearrangement of the office, our HP Multifunction printer is way too far away for me to use for casual printing. Right next to me, however, is an Epson Artisan 1430. I would use that for every day color printing, except that on plain paper, the colors are unpredictable and usually muddy. I'd use the better papers that I have, except they're ridiculously expensive. So, what I'm looking for is some 8  x 11 paper that will print reasonably well in a 6-color inkjet and be cheap enough for regular, every day printing.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Phillip

List name is Sciart-L